Monday, May 17, 2010

Apologies

Greetings from the other side of the galaxy...or so it would seem, eh?

I have been so far away for the last month and a half - I do apologize.  To those of you who depend on this blog for your social appetite, you must be starving (and stark raving mad).  To those of you who have visited only a few times, you have probably forgotten this lil' corner of the world exists.  And to the rest of you, I expect a detailed 'blog' report by Friday - I want the three paragraph format and you had better have a strong thesis statement!


As we approach a new point in our lives (soon to be condo owners), I have found myself buried in filling boxes with stuff I didn't know I owned and learning more about the politics of FHA loan approvals...and more of the same...filling boxes...endlessly...geesh, I have a lot of stuff.

This move is not only good for me though...it will be good for you too!  Your seemingly endless wait for more recipes and crafty creations is only UHaul away.  Our new place has a whole room dedicated solely to crafting it up...and while the kitchen could use a little sprucing up - it shall not thwart my experimentation in the culinary arts!  I promise the rest of this year will be a good one...so, try and keep up, will ya?

...and now, what you have all been waiting for - how to make _A_KI _ S!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment